- The Operator of the Service are USŁUGI POGRZEBOWE, ANDRZEJ I RYSZARD RUCIŃSCY, ul. Warszawska 46, 05-520 Konstancin-Jeziorna.
- The Service gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a) Through information entered in forms voluntarily.
INFORMATION IN FORMS
- The Website gathers information voluntarily provided by users.
- The Website can also save information about connection settings (time, IP address)
- The data in the forms is not shared with third parties unless agreed upon with the user.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in the form is processed to meet the aim of a specific form, for example, to process a service request or contact sales clients.
- The data provided in the form can be forwarded to subjects that implement certain technical services - this concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to subjects that are operators of Internet domains, services that support payments or other subjects with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIE FILES
- Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
a) request time,
- The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
- The data is used only for server administration purposes.
- The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits
- The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user's consent.
- The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.